Showing all 4 results
$95.00 Now on sale for $50
Section 29 of the Community Care Licensing regulation states:
- To qualify for employment in a community care facility as a Responsible Adult a person must be:
- a) 19 years old.
- b) Be able to provide care and mature guidance to children
- c) Have completed a course, or combination of courses , of at least 20 hours in child development, guidance, health and safety, or nutrition, and
- d) Have relevant work experience.
This course will qualify you to work in
- In an Occasional Licensed Child Care
- In a School Age Licensed Group Child Care
- As a replacement (substitute) for ECE Assistants (for less than 30 days) in a licensed group childcare centre or preschool.
A 20 hour Certificate of Completion is issued by e mail when the question answers are received.
A young child’s physical growth begins as muscles gain strength with use, and children gradually develop coordination. The development of muscular control is the first step.
When we observe a young child from infancy onwards we look for the basic requirements for normal development.
Voluntary or Skeletal Muscles.
The definition of socialization is for the child to learn new skills that enable him to fit into society. Children who are skilled at social interaction tend to be more confident of their own ability and social attributes.
The single best childhood predictor of adult adaptation is not IQ, school grades or classroom behaviour, but rather the adequacy with which the child gets along with other children.
TOYS TV AND ELECTRONICS
Appropriate toys for children. Are war toys acceptable? Toys and Sex Stereotyping. How much should TV and Electronics have a place in a child’s life? Top Favourite Apps. Study on internet addiction in children.
A 2 hour Certificate of Completion is issued for this workshop.