Showing the single result
$95.00 Now on sale for $50
Section 29 of the Community Care Licensing regulation states:
- To qualify for employment in a community care facility as a Responsible Adult a person must be:
- a) 19 years old.
- b) Be able to provide care and mature guidance to children
- c) Have completed a course, or combination of courses , of at least 20 hours in child development, guidance, health and safety, or nutrition, and
- d) Have relevant work experience.
This course will qualify you to work in
- In an Occasional Licensed Child Care
- In a School Age Licensed Group Child Care
- As a replacement (substitute) for ECE Assistants (for less than 30 days) in a licensed group childcare centre or preschool.
A 20 hour Certificate of Completion is issued by e mail when the question answers are received.